Do you accept returns?
- Returns will only be accepted by prior agreement with Corporate Wear. Please call customer services on 01844 220500 to request a returns number.
- We are happy to accept returns for garments which have not been worn or washed.
- We do not accept returns for garments which have been printed, embroidered or specially procured to meet your requirements.
- We will only replace branded garments if they are damaged prior to receipt or incorrectly supplied.
- Items can be returned within 10 working days of receipt.
- Shortages and faulty goods must be reported within 5 working days of receipt. The fault should be clearly indicated without defacing the garment.
- All garments must be returned in their original, undamaged packaging; failure to do so will result in the goods being refused.
- Correctly supplied goods which can be returned will be subject to a handling charge of 20% of the total value of goods.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable.
- Underwear is strictly non-refundable.
- Samples should be returned within two weeks of dispatch and at the cost of the customer. Please download the Sample Request Form from the left hand bottom navigation for further information.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
What happens if the clothes I've ordered don't fit?
Please note that we provide a size guide on the website, and all customers should look at this before making a purchase.
Please call our sales team to obtain a returns number. The goods must be returned within 10 days by yourselves, in its original packaging and in a resaleable condition in accordance with the Returns Policy in our Terms and Conditions.
Do you collect garments to be returned?
We would only collect garments for return if the order was supplied incorrectly or was faulty. Returns for all other reasons must be sent back at the customers cost.